Certified Green Professional
The CGP is an exclusive designation offered by the National Association of Home Builders, designed to teach building industry professionals strategies for incorporating green building principles into homes using cost-effective and affordable options. Requirements include 24 hours of classroom instruction, industry experience and adherence to the CGP Code of Ethics. To maintain CGP status, designees are required to complete 12 hours of continuing education every three years.
READY TO GO GREEN? A CGP HAS BEEN TRAINED IN:
- Choosing products and practices for greater energy efficiency
- Indoor and outdoor water conservation practices
- Preserving indoor environmental quality
- Identifying and choosing sustainable building products
- Meeting the benchmarks of green building programs
Go Green the Right Way. Hire a CGP.
*Randy Wise and Debbie Wise of Randy Wise Homes, Inc. have successfully completed all of the requirements to earn the Certified Green Professional (CGP) designation. All information courtesy of National Association of Home Builder.