Your home reflects your lifestyle and personal taste. It is the place where you build lasting memories, a place to relax, and a place to take refuge.
Is your home in need of updating or expansion? Randy Wise Homes, Inc. understands the importance of your home or place of business. Your vision, in conjunction with our experience and stellar reputation, will result in a successful outcome for you to enjoy for years to come.
Randy Wise Home Remodeling Specializes in Residential Remodeling
Our award-winning team of experienced professionals will help you determine the best option to meet your needs. We will guide you through the process from design to completion while always being budget conscious and never sacrificing quality or service. Our remodeling division has provided customized services for over 20 years and has won numerous professional awards including Florida Remodeler of the Year.
We know the decisions you make today are made with intended, long-term satisfaction. Whether you are in need of modifications for special accommodations or interested in “Going Green”, the remodeling staff at Randy Wise Homes will be able to assist you in a wide range of options to help you attain your ultimate goals.
We look forward to helping create your vision for your home or office with a combination of some of the best attributes: beauty, function, energy efficiency, and quality. Discover, today, how we can make your dreams a reality.
- Schedule site visit to review site and scope of work
- Review process and/or cost of putting estimate together
- Review the need for drafting and engineering
- Decide if other trades need to have access to property so that adequate information can be gathered for the estimate
- Review and put final estimate together
- Sign proposal and assign team of remodeling specialist to the project
- Superintendent and Project Manager assigned to each job. Project Manger obtains HOA approval and permits job as needed.
- Site meeting with team and owners to review scope of work and accessibility to the project
- Project Manager orders long lead items and sets a production start date
- Superintendent oversees job throughout production. They ensure good communication between production team and owners through duration of the project. Maintain a safe and secure job with a high emphasis on cleanliness.
- Removal of all debris in a timely manner
- Completion of scope of work in timely manner. Schedule final walk through to confirm expectations are met and clients become part of our long history of satisfied customers.