RidgeWalk, a French-Inspired Pre-Construction Opportunity – 30A’s Best New Address!
Welcome to RidgeWalk, 30A’s best new address. Offering 74 home sites nestled among 19.5 acres, this French-inspired pre-construction opportunity provides a refined, yet relaxed, beachside lifestyle. Live outside the ordinary, live RidgeWalk!
The coastal lifestyle you’ve been waiting for will soon become a reality along South Walton County’s Scenic Highway 30A corridor at RidgeWalk.
RidgeWalk on the west end of 30A is set on the eastern boundary of County Highway 393 less than a mile north of the intersection of Highways 393 and 30A in Santa Rosa Beach on the Florida Panhandle. It’s ideally located just a short distance down the paved pedestrian walk to the famous dazzling white sand beaches with direct access from Ed Walline County Park. Recognized worldwide as a prime destination of 26+ miles of scenic shore speckled with rare coastal dune lakes, artsy villages, renown resorts, swanky beach bars, top notch restaurants and over 22,000 untouched acres of protected preserve, 30A is the premier area for refined, yet relaxed beachside living. You’ll delight in exploring boutique shopping, a colorful artist colony, casual dining, and an entertainment amphitheater at the quaint and lively Gulf Place Town Center located in close proximity.
With a tradition of meticulous attention to detail and customer satisfaction, local builder, Randy Wise Homes, is the exclusive builder in RidgeWalk.
• Each residence features an elevated standard of luxury in terms of comfort, appointments, appliances, design and energy efficiency
• Clean transitional architecture styling with a warm coastal French cottage appeal
• Common front garden wall with a front or rear courtyard
• Sturdy brick home facades painted in a fresh white palette trimmed with Old World shutters
• Distinctive 8’ mahogany front doors with romantic gas lit entries
• Well-appointed interiors with architectural beamed ceiling detailing
• Warm hardwood flooring elements
• Brick paved entry with a timeless iron and wood gate
• Heavy timber bridge with meandering sidewalks
• Natural landscaped pocket parks with pet stations
• 7 acre protected habitat
• Glowing copper streetside gas lanterns
• Beautiful oak tree lined streets peppered with coastal French inspired urbane residences
• Classic yet modern European style zero entry pool
• Stunning water features and an adjoining hot tub
• Open sundeck for lounging with shaded trellised area
• Community gathering place
• Pavilion with cozy fireplace
• Outdoor kitchen with gas grills
For more information, please visit http://www.Ridgewalkfl.com and complete the contact us form or call a ResortQuest agent at 855-803-3705.